The list of passengers to transfer from Brasília to Pirenópolis.
Pirenópolis is located 150 km from Brasília and 120 km from Goiânia.
Bus transportation will be available from Juscelino Kubitschek airport in Brasília to Pirenópolis on November 9th. There will be two buses, one will leave at 2:00pm and one at 6:00pm. On the way back, the bus should leave Pirenópolis to Juscelino Kubitschek airport on November 12th around 2:00pm. The trip should be about two hours.
We inform that there will be an additional bus leaving from Santa Genoveva airport in Goiânia to Pirenópolis on November 9th at 12:00pm.
Please, send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION", informing:
- bus time that you intend to take
- arriving airport (Juscelino Kubitschek in Brasília or Santa Genoveva in Goiânia)
- flight number and arriving time in 09/11
- flight number and leaving time in 12/11
- type and number of identification document (RG, passport ...)
- if you are bringing a companion, send us his information too.